Second-hand watch sales consultant for Watchfinder
“frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay” allowfullscreen>
Since our inception in 2002, Watchfinder has established itself as the leading specialist in luxury pre-owned watches in the UK, benefiting from a manufacturer certified service center and recent international expansion.
Having just won the WATCHPRO Award for Best Used Retailer of the Year 2021Watchfinder continues to pioneer the world of luxury pre-owned watches.
In what is another exciting chapter in the growth of Watchfinder, we are thrilled to announce the launch of our new Bluewater Shop which we want YOU to be a part of!
Location: Bluewater Shopping Centre, Kent
Pertaining to: Store manager
Salary: £24,000 + around £300 – £400 commission per month
Hours: 40 per week
At Watchfinder, we care about the customer experience. Your role will therefore be above all to ensure that your customer benefits from the best in-store experience, leaving them with a smile on their face and a watch on their wrist.
By demonstrating a proactive approach and a driven mindset, you will network with your clients, guiding them through the sales process where you will forge lasting and highly fulfilling relationships.
Collaboration with your colleagues is essential for positive store performance, which is why we firmly believe that teamwork is fundamental to success at Watchfinder.
As a Sales Advisor at Watchfinder, you will be passionate about the customer experience and our products. You will also embody our core values of being connected, curious, innovative, inclusive and excellent!
Roles and responsibilities
- Greet customers visiting the store or who are scheduled for appointments.
- Respond to all customer inquiries by phone, email or through our website
- Manage the sales process from start to finish – from appointments and visits to purchases and after-sales service
- Manage your ongoing pipeline of customer inquiries through a log system to maximize the most complete conversion
- Develop personal customer base through the effective use of sales skills, proactive customer outreach and use of the customer book
- Keep the store clean and tidy ensuring an impeccable presentation for customers
- Share your experiences and knowledge with your colleagues to develop as a team
Why work for Watchfinder?
First of all, what makes Watchfinder a great place to work is the people! Whether it’s within your immediate team or in other areas of the business, there really is a family atmosphere throughout the company.
If personal growth and development is high on your priority list, then Watchfinder is for you. We have had many success stories throughout the business of our employees who have continued and developed their careers, proving to be full contributors to the business.
You may be delighted to learn that we have recently expanded internationally, with luxury locations in Hong Kong, New York, Paris, Milan, Geneva, Zurich and Munich. With no sign of slowing down!
To be part of this exciting journey, apply now!
- Sales oriented with experience working in a focused environment
- Exceptional customer service skills ensuring the customer receives the best possible experience
- Highly organized with the ability to manage and prioritize your own workload
- Strong communication skills, ideally with experience handling customer inquiries in person and over the phone/email
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Negotiation experience would be advantageous, but it is a skill that can be trained with the right attitude
- A positive approach and a willingness to learn
Our advantages and incentives
In addition to a competitive salary and commission structure, we also offer an excellent benefits package:
- Private health and dental
- Competitive pension plan
- 30 days of vacation including public holidays
- Vacation plan – Increase in annual leave
- Subscription loan
- Cycle-work program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount for Watchfinder staff
- Extended group discounts